Screen Capture on Windows 8 with the Movavi Screen Capture Studio
If you’re running Windows 8 and want to capture your screen then you need software that gives you that capabilities. Fortunately the Movavi Screen Capture Studio should be exactly what you need, and not only will it enable you to record your screen on Windows 8, but it will also hand you a host of tools and features that will let you fine-tune the footage that you record and even transform it into a professional-looking video.
In a nutshell, whether you want to record a video tutorial to show your friends and family how to use some of Windows 8’s new features, or whether you want to save a live online event or webinar for later viewing – the Movavi Screen Capture Studio will let you do that, and more. But what makes it really stand out is its user-friendly and intuitive approach which will allow you to do all that and more with absolutely zero prior experience.
While that may seem like a bit of a stretch, the truth is that the software is designed to be accessible and easy to use. To record and edit a video on Windows 8, all that you need to do is:
- Launch the software.
- Set up the capture options such as selecting the capture region, choosing the audio source, setting the frame rate, and even deciding whether or not to capture keyboard and mouse settings.
- Start the recording by pressing ‘REC’ and then stop it when you’re done.
- Click the ‘Edit’ button to open the video editor.
- Decide how you want to edit your video, including trimming out unwanted footage from the recording, cutting or combining video segments, enhancing the video quality, adding special effects, inserting background music, and much more.
- When you’re satisfied, save the video in whatever format you want or automatically optimize it by selecting a preset for any device or platform.
For more detailed instructions just head over to: http://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-record-windows8.html.
As you can see, there really isn’t much the Movavi Screen Capture Studio isn’t capable of. It will let you quickly and effectively record and edit the video that you need, and even make it suitable to be shared, uploaded onto YouTube or Facebook, or optimized for mobile devices. All you need to do is give it a go for yourself to get started.