10 Questions To Ask When Choosing A WordPress Hosting Service
If you are looking for wordpress hosting service for your new site, then you have numerous options in front of you. There are hundreds, if not thousands of great providers or the wordpress hosting services. There are a lot wordpress hosting providers that claim to offer the best service; however, knowing what to look for can be quite daunting.
With so many options, the very first question arises in your mind, “how do I pick the one that is best for my website?” For solving this problem, I will highly recommend that you should ask some questions before choosing a wordpress hosting service provider. The questions are:
- Do you have a way for me to interact with other humans, means viewers (not just knowledge base articles) if I really get stuck?
- Does your service help me if I need to migrate my existing site to you?
- Can you explain how you are making sure my site is secure? Means if I select your service than you have a way to secure my site from hackers and malware?
- How many people do you have in support? What happens if I have trouble at night? Means if my site have some issues so you can solve it or not?
- Can I do e-commerce in this plan? Or what else do I have to buy? Means for extra services I have to pay extra charge?
- If my site grows in popularity, so it is hard to change plans? What will you do? Will you have to move my site?
- Unfortunately, if my site gets hacked, do you have backups of my site?
- Do you have a way for me to do things on my own? Do you have a plan where I do not have to?
- Are you running an old version of WordPress or an old version of PHP? Do you update it regularly?
- Do you have a way to increase the speed of my site, when my site is running slow? Or do I have find out myself?
You can see that these are not super technical questions, they are not deep – in sort of way that tries to stump someone. That are simple, when you ask these question, you can evaluate their response and see how comfortable you feel with the answer. If you feel that, this provider is the best for my site or not? I would suggest you to ask these questions of several different hosting providers and select that service that you feel that it gives all the things that you need.