Micromax Bharat 5 Plus Arrived With Powerful Battery
Micromax – the smartphone and tablet manufacturing company has recently launched its latest handset, dubbed as the Micromax Bharat 5 Plus. The main highlight of the device is that it comes with a massive and powerful battery that claimed to deliver 21 days of standby time.
Micromax Bharat 5 Plus Features
The smartphone features a 5.2 inches Full HD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolution with 2.5D curved glass. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, which means the smartphone supports multi-window, direct reply from notifications, and new emojis.
It is powered by the MediaTek (unspecified) quad core processor, which is having a clock frequency of 1.3 GHz. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 2GB of DDR3 RAM along with 16GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 64GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports an 8 megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 5 megapixel front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 5,000 mAh battery buried inside it that claimed to offer 21 days of standby time. The Bharat 5 Plus smartphone is available in various color options, including Gold and Champagne.
Micromax Bharat 5 Plus Specs
- • 5.2 inches Full HD capacitive touchscreen display
- • 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolution
- • 2.5D curved glass
- • Android 7.0 Nougat operating system
- • MediaTek (unspecified) quad core processor
- • 2GB of DDR3 RAM
- • 16GB of internal storage
- • Expandable storage: up to 64GB through a MicroSD card
- • 8 megapixel rear camera
- • 5 megapixel front facing camera
- • Non-removable Li-Ion 5,000 mAh battery
- • Color options: Gold and Champagne