HTC One M10 – Beautiful Touch By Your Hand
Before HTC One M10, the M9 was released with amazing and beautiful design and display. The HTC One M9 is beautiful, powerful and (whisper it) just a little bit disappointing. With a downgraded battery, a middling camera and an overly familiar design and feature set it couldn’t continue HTC’s run of five star reviews. So it’s clear that HTC needs to do some soul-searching before it launches the One M10 and work out how to come back with a bang.
Unfortunately, the battery of M9 is a step down from the HTC One M8’s, though it’s not clear why, as the power pack is actually bigger, the screen is the same and while the processor is faster it’s meant to be efficient. Whatever the reason though it just doesn’t cut it so it’s absolutely necessity that this is improved for the HTC One M10. We want to comfortably get at least two days of life from our phones and in this day and age that shouldn’t be unreasonable. With just under a year left until we see the official announcement on the HTC One M10 specs, there are many rumors and leaks which give us a really good idea on the 2016 release. The specs will surely be much improved which is hard to fathom when looking at the great quality of the M9. All aspects including the visibility, durability, speed, efficiency, and overall HTC One M10 concept will be getting an upgrade.
- Processor Speed: Qualcomm has become the gold-standard of smartphone processors, and despite the rumors that many flagship manufacturers will be integrating their new brand of processors it’s not likely in the HTC One M10. We’re hearing rumors of a faster and more powerful processor with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor. It will be clocked at a blazing speed of 3.5 GHZ.
- Diplay: If HTC can somehow make a QHD screen that’s just as light on the battery as a 1080p one then go for it, but if not we hope the company sticks with 1080p in the M10, rather than bowing to pressure from the competition.
- 5.2” 4K screen display with a resolution of 4096 x 2160
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 812 octa-core processor clocked at 3.5 GHZ
- 27 MP rear camera.
- 10 MP front camera.
- 3400 mAh battery.
- Confection uni-body metal body with dual layer protection.
The UK HTC One M10 release date as well as those in India, Canada, Germany, US, and other markets worldwide can expect to see offered by cell carriers by the middle of April 2016.