AT&T To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0, Starting July 15 For $50 Off With Smartphone Bundle
AT&T is now offering you the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0, available for purchase at www.att.com starting July 15. Buy the tablet for $18.50 per month with $0 down and no annual service contract1, or $269.99 with a two year wireless agreement.2 The tablet will be available in AT&T stores on July 25. Additionally, for a limited time, customers that purchase the Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 on a 2-year wireless agreement and bundle it with any Samsung Galaxy smartphone from AT&T, will receive an extra $50 off the tablet.3
Available in white, the Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 combines value with versatility. The Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 runs on Android 4.4 Kit Kat and has a 1.2GHz quad-core processor that lets you move quickly between a variety of entertainment options. The tablet also includes the following features:
- Dynamic 8-inch HD Display: Get lost in a movie or video with the Galaxy Tab 4’s dynamic 8-inch HD display that shows video in crisp 1280 x 800 WXGA – 720p.
- Multi-User Mode: It’s easy to share this tablet with Multi-User Mode, which allows up to seven of your friends and family members setup their own individual logins for a personalized tablet experience.4
- 3 Megapixel Rear-facing Camera: 3 megapixel rear-facing camera takes clear, colorful pictures that you can post directly to social media.
- Multi Window™ View: Watch a movie while also playing a game with the Multi Window™ view, which enables you to use two applications side by side.5
- Internal Memory and Storage Space: With up to 16GB of internal memory, as well as up to an additional 64GB of expandable memory, the Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 has the storage space for you to take your music, photos, and movies where you go.6
- WatchON™: Turns the tablet into a universal TV remote with WatchOn. Connect to a compatible TV so that you can find your favorite show effortlessly.
- 4450 mAh Battery: The Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 is dependable, with a 4450 mAh battery.